Sunday 8 January 2017

Week 1 of 52 2017!

Hi,

Okay, so I've decided to continue on this project for 2017 as I think I am the kind of person who needs a project and commitment in order to motive myself.  A healthy batch of photos this week as we went on a nice walk and the light was kind to me.

Lady Bear: Kicking off with a topical shot


Lost in her thoughts whilst having a swing


Mr Bear: Wonder if I will ever stop thinking that this is the most gorgeous face of any boy ever?............yup, I know I'm an embarrassing mum


There was a digger left in the sandpit in this playground in Cranleigh, Mr Bear thought he had won the lottery



I will still count these sibling shots as bonus images as they can't be relied upon as a given every week!: Having a squelch in the mud on a walk in Cranleigh






Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment